Friday, July 15, 2011

holy guacamole...

Wow, man. Things really go downhill when the boss is down and out. I am not feeling so hot today and haven't moved from my couch much. The kids are in pyjama's and have eaten approximately 37 ego waffles, 15 granola bars, popcorn, and chocolate milk. There are no cushions left on any of the couches (except the one I am on), and my carpet is now made of popcorn bits. (I'm sure Droid would say "What's new?" and he would mostly be telling the truth). At least I have deleted about 400 emails, that's productive right?  Oops, Owen just wrote on his face with a pen.

Otherwise, I don't really have much to say. One day I will get back to blogging it up. I have a few blogs, but they have only been written in my head, and I haven't figured out how to share it that way yet. There has to be some machine that can interpret the messages your brain waves are sending and type it up, right?! I should get on that....

At least they still look cute! 

1 comment: