Monday, July 18, 2011

Random List Monday!

I decided I am going to do random lists on Mondays. Some strange random collection of things/thoughts. Who knows what will be on the list, or if it will make any sense, or how long it will last. But whatever, I'm doing it.

So please welcome, Random List Monday #1!

1. Current favourite song - Shake It by Metro Station. Love it! It is making everything better- my workouts, my mood, etc. I even have a music video planned out, that I would totally pitch to them, but they already have a video. I would blog about it, but... all I will say is it involves Alex Pettyfer, and it would make an awesome music video.

2. Speaking of Alex Pettyfer, you should totally check out the movie "I Am Number Four". Good stuff. Hey, I guess if things are relating to each other, this list isn't so random.

3. Omg. Droid reads very slow. You would think with all that practice he would read quite fast. Nope. Apparently it's not like training for a marathon. (He was reading something for me when I came up with this thought for my list).

4. Speaking of books, even though I like my Kindle, there is nothing like the feel of a good old fashioned book in my hands.

5. Are you still wondering who Alex Pettyfer is? This guy. Just saying. He would probably be cool in a music video.

6. This momma bird built her nest on our back fence, and today we could see her feeding the babies for the first time! Very cool.

7. It s a bad sign that I am still drinking coffee at 11pm so I can stay up and get some work done. And I'm blogging. But, that is the bonus of the random list! I started it on the weekend! And now it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment