Monday, February 28, 2011

so smart now....

I dearly apologize, comrades. It appears that I am currently much too intelligent to spend my time on such a blog. As you can see below, my intelligence factor has been greatly upgraded. Maybe I will turn this blog into a "word of the day" vocabulary challenge for you, or throw in some Sudoku for a good time.

For those of you who are wondering if these are real, of course they are. Someone of my intelligence would not fake such a thing.

Now please excuse me, I have to partake in an online studious endeavor, further enhancing my mental capacities. And no, I do not mean Facebook. I am probably too smart for that now, as well. *sigh* I will probably throw you nincompoops a bone, and continue to interact with you. It will probably be amusing.

Farewell.

7 comments:

  1. How do you keep those glasses on with your fused ear lobes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my horrible ears removed. I screw the glasses into my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude wtf?! you leavin' us dummies behind? Weez human to u know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops, I am forgetting to use my smart voice in these comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ef ownly u had england tok - den u wood b like so asum smrt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAH!HAHAHAHA!! Yeah, good luck with that! ;)

    ReplyDelete