Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I have a confession to make...

I want glasses. I have wanted glasses my whole life. Just ask my friends whose glasses I used to borrow to wear all day in hopes of ruining my eyes so I would need my very own pair. I don't know why I like glasses so much. They just look so stylish, and studious. They go hand in hand with books, and I love books. I have always had great vision, which stinks when you want glasses. I was so happy last year at my eye check up when the doc said I had a very small prescription (or whatever they call it) in one eye. Now I can feel the difference between my eyes. The doc said it wasn't quite enough to get glasses yet, but maybe soon. So keep your fingers crossed for me!

4 comments:

  1. Sucks for you. I have prescription glasses. Love, Tron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to sit around all day and wish for diabetes. Be careful what you wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that I laughed out loud at that, Tys.

    ReplyDelete