Tuesday, December 21, 2010

In trouble for the blog already...

Uh oh. I knew this blog would get me in trouble. I just thought it would be in the form of me saying something inappropriate. I imagine that trouble will come soon enough. However, for the time being I am in trouble with my BFF, Tron. Ok, so Tron isn't her real name, I've just recently forced her to start going by that name, but she's cool with that. One day Tron and I were talking it up about how we were gonna be cool and write some blogs together. I thought we were gonna have our own blogs- mine was either gonna be "Blog it up" or "What the blog?". Her's was gonna be something like Bloggity Blog Blog (don't steal that! She is totally going to use it and I don't need to be in double trouble!) Well....when I told Tron I started my blog, she said we were supposed to do it TOGETHER. Like both in one blog. I didn't have the heart to tell her that this URL even has my name in it. Although, I imagine she knows now, if she reads my blog like a good BFF. And personally I think it is better that she find out through here rather then when I was on the phone with her because she would have reprimanded me then. And that is scary stuff because in addition to spending lots of time on being my bff, she is also a ninja like lady. In fact, she is training for Survivor right now. So one day, she is going to blog with me. But probably not till after she wins Survivor. Hey, that will be good because then my blog will get lots of traffic.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paragraphs! Paragraphs! That hurts my eyes just looking at it.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete