Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blogging is Cathartic!!!

Wow people, blogging is really good for the soul!

Last night I was putting clean sheets on the kid's beds, when it hit me! I figured out why I have that issue with the kitchen sink gunk!!!!!

Two reasons, both resulted from trauma as a child. First, I saw that movie The Incredible Shrinking Woman, with Lily Tomlin! I just remember this scene with her about to get washed down the sink and there was gross stuff!!

Ugh, looking at that makes me gag.

Second, the scene in Star Wars where they are trapped in that waist high gunk water!!!

Well, I tried to find a picture to put here but am not Star Wars nerd enough to know what to search for and all my dumb person words weren't working....but seriously, who doesn't know that part?! right?!! Or maybe I just know it because it traumatized me.....

Either way, I'm still leaving the gunk for Droid!

No comments:

Post a Comment