Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What took me so long?!!

So my extremely supportive husband only had one comment to make about my blog. Well, two actually, but he deleted the first one so I can only imagine...He says I need more paragraphs in my blog. So this is for him, here you go, Droid!!!

Seriously!!!

Blogging is fun!!!

I can't tear myself away!! I really need to do some stuff but I can't stop blogging!!! The problem is all my blog entries are way more funny in my head when I am away from the computer, then when I sit down I stare blankly at the computer.

Which reminds me of a concern I have. You know how they say people start to look like their dogs, or spouses start to look alike...am I going to start looking like my computer?!! Because between facebook and my blog, we are spending a lot of time together. Will someone tell me if I start to look like a square head?

6 comments: