Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Imagine a vomiting sound here...

Ewww, you know what is super gross??! All that gunk you get in your kitchen sink. Random bits of soggy food! Disgusting!! It is one of my arch nemesis, along with the dumb bags of milk they have here in Canada. Droid, (my husband) gets so mad at me all the time because I will clean the house all nice (Ha! okay, I did before I had 3 kids), and leave all that gunk in the sink for him to deal with. Who wants to touch that?!! Well, Droid doesn't have a problem with it, but he likes things like the Saw movies, so I can only imagine what he is picturing in his head when he is touching the gunk.

Gross....Anyways, I just had to touch some of that gunk so I thought I should blog about it. If you feel the same about the gunk, represent and post a comment so I know I'm not alone in my fear of the gunk! Fellow gunk haters, represent!

No comments:

Post a Comment