Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Don't be mad at me...

I am going to ruffle some feathers here. Stir up some controversy. Some of you will feel very strongly about what I am about to say. And I'm sorry, but it needs to be said.

I am not at all a racist, prejudice, judgmental or ignorant person. I do not care about the colour of your skin, the religion you chose to follow, where you were born, where you live. Whatevs. We are all human beings, and that is all that matters to me. I do not even see those things when I look at you, I just see another human.

However, there is one group of people I just can't understand. And I don't know if I ever will. I am talking about those of you that prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate.

Unfortunately, this group involves a lot of people very close to me. And I know they are going to be upset with me about this, but I can't help it. Dark chocolate is bitter. It's main ingredient is cocoa for goodness sakes. Sounds a little too much like caca for me.

Hey, by all means. You go ahead and enjoy your dark chocolate. I'm glad it makes you happy, and apparently it's "better" for you anyways. I'm just saying. I might make a face if I watch you eat it. And I will always kinda think that there is something wrong with you and that you must be in major need of a tongue transplant. I think instead of leaving my lungs to someone, on my donor card I'm totally going to offer up my taste buds. I think in the end, the person who receives my taste buds (or maybe it would have to be my whole tongue. I'm not a scientist or a doctor. obviously), will realize what I'm talking about and be extremely thankful.

(OMG I'm totally scared I just cursed myself by joking about donating my organs. But I'm going to go ahead and post this anyways)

10 comments:

  1. And us White Chocolate people makes us the Odd People Out. It's like the Agnostics of Chocolate, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good point. But to be honest, I feel the same about white as I do dark. Well, almost. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark choucolate isn't bitter.... YOUUR BITTER! (I even misspelled youu're wrong to piss you off a little moure)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's actually how we spell YOUUR in Canada. So your plan backfired. You look like a jerk and I'm not mad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Tron. It's like I don't even know you at all. That was rather surprising and unpredictable. I thought you were going to threaten me with some bodily harm. Like a punch in the head or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't get me wrong I will still punch you in the head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    that's better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dark chocolate RUULES :)

    And I like that Tyson guuy and his U's, I'm going to douuble up on all mine now, it'll make me feel a little bit CanUdian, and a little bit clouser to my Brenda :)

    And, I am concerned over the fact that youu think youu cuursed youurself over mentioning organ donation, I talk abouut it all the time, its suuch an important topic to make suure everyone knows youur wishes. So there. And go donate some blood too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think it counts as good vibes when you are talking about donating your tongue though. Right?!!

    And Niki, do not encourage Tyson.

    ReplyDelete