Saturday, January 8, 2011

Live from the Emergency room!!!

Hey there Blog Faces...I'm sorry, this BloggyMcBlogerson hasn't felt much like blogging it up the past few days. Most of you probably know we've been worried about our oldest son, Aidan. For those of you who don't know, he has been having chest pains and some other issues, giving us a little scare. But, we've been to emerg, and the pediatrician, and have an appointment scheduled with a great pediatric cardiologist, so we are on the right track to making sure all is well. And he seems to feel a little better this morning, so that is a good thing for the moment :)

So I thought I would share part of a pretty funny conversation Aidan and I had during our good time in the emergency waiting room.

So there are two parts to this conversation. Naturally, Tron called me on my cell phone to check in with us and make sure we were okay. Here is how a part of our conversation went...

Me- "So I was going to name my Kindle, Steve. Everyone calls it Kindle, so I want to name mine something different. I was going to go with Steve, but then Droid got jealous thinking I must have a boyfriend named Steve and I am naming my Kindle after him."

Tron-" Why don't you name it Fartie...or Fart-E" ,/cc'xccx/'cx/'c
v :cv '
: vfd

Whoa, wait a minute, Tron did not actually say,/cc'xccx/'cx/'c
v :cv '
: vfd
That would have been weird. I stepped away to get a coffee refill and Owen (my 19 month old) jumped up to help me blog...Sorry about that. I thought it was cool so I left it.

Anyways, after Tron's suggestion of naming my Kindle Fartie or Fart-E, we talked a bit more, then hung up so my battery didn't die.

After hanging up the phone, Aidan says to me " Mommy, I heard you talking about what you were going to name your Kindle"

Me- "Ya, I was going to go with Steve, but Tron said I should name it Fartie."

Aidan- "Ya, that's a good one. Plus, then Daddy won't be jealous because it will be named after him"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!





                +





 = FARTIE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like Fartie! I think Tron had a good idea. You should definitely listen to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should go with Steve McFartie pants?

    ReplyDelete