Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm a Harvard professor now...

A few days ago I finished reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. So naturally I now feel like I am as intellectual as the main character, Robert Langdon, a Harvard professor (I mean, I teach Kindergarten so I'm pretty close). I pretty much feel like I could crack any code.

If you have read The Lost Symbol, Angels and Demons, or The Da Vinci Code, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't read these books, go do it, then come on back so you can know what I am talking about and join the club.

So I wanted to share a little bit of that feeling with you, and since I am now that smart after reading the book, I am going to make a little code here for you to crack! Enjoy!

@#$%C$%^^^AN@**(%^)++@#YO$%^U!@#$%~BE%^&*())+!LI@#$4@EVE#@$%%^^YO&***U()+{}!@?><$ARE^*><"+@!~$%^&&*
@#$DO%^&ING*)*_%_@@$?><Q!TH@#45^$^IS&^$$%^???)(@#~+?><:"{|#@%^AW&*#@!&KW^*(*&&((?>:#!@%*()+_AR$%>:@!__--D!!+

8 comments: