Sunday, January 30, 2011

Paparazzi...

So today I decided to follow Droid around and take his picture a lot to see if he could handle the pressure of the paparazzi. He did pretty good to be honest, which is kind of a bummer because I was hoping for a major freak out so I could get some good shots for all you blog faces. He only got grumpy once when he was trying to watch the hockey game (he looks pretty grumpy in most of the pics, but that's just his face). And, just like Britney, Paris and all the major starlets, he did attempt to fake a wardrobe malfunction. Don't worry, I did not post that picture. I was looking for car smashing with an umbrella Britney, not going commando Britney.

Enjoy, and just imagine some major star, like Randy Quaid or something instead of Droid. These would be high price shots, man!!







                                     

3 comments: