Thursday, March 10, 2011

If you are curious about what I might be like as a teacher, the answer is simple. Watch Glee. No, I am not Coach Beast, although she is bad to the bone so I wouldn't mind that. Holly Holiday, baby. That about sums it up.

*disclaimer- minus the naughty bits. I don't do the naughty- illegal -get me in trouble- and fired stuff. And I can't sing worth beans. And I'm not tall. But otherwise, it's pretty much me in a nutshell. Especially the parts where she says, "Dude".

I was going to put a clip of Holly Holiday here, but all I could find was of her 1.) singing  and 2.) talking about naughty stuff. And since I already told you I can't sing, that would be false advertising of myself. And since I am an actual teacher, and teach mostly the little guys, I better avoid putting naughty stuff up, just in case.

So if you are super curious because you don't know what I am talking about, go watch the latest Glee episode online and you shall see. But don't watch it if you are young. I do not recommend it to children. Just want to be clear here.



No comments:

Post a Comment